E PLURIBUS UNUM - From many one held together, a presentation of posts on the scales of art; scene, as the leafed olive branch, a torch-aflame, and oak leaves on branch; a silver lining; respectively to God, for mankind to share in His liberty, peace, and victory; the silver, the linear lining, glory be to God, to be in God's mercy, and God's grace, in prayer and meditation; to make His way clear for us to follow and determin a lead in the places we do not yet see.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HEADINGS

What a better place to start, with so much presented in a world of oppertunity...
...or no oppertunity found; what is the stream; is there a river; where is the sound; I searched for something on "solid grounds" and I liked what I found in this, though I may have different political views, or at least a different view point!

From Bo Gritz pages:
Paragraph Title: NOT INTO TEMPTATION
My purpose is mainly calling to those "few" constantly working their way up-stream avoiding the human-sea headed for the abyss.Today, Christian-America is not unlike the Hebrew-nation of Moses'-time. They had been in captivity for so long that they had distanced themselves from God. Click here for more. . .

As I post this I add this too" ...and Click here for why... "

http://www.bogritz.com/notintotemptation.htm

1 comment:

EPLU RIB USU NUM said...

"The Truth, The Light, And The Way".. "I don't recall the exact book, chapter, and verse where that is found, yet I have faith that that is surely quoted somewhere in the Bible"
Italic I apply to my own words. Of a Blog Role I boast but yet on a wing and a prair, for what is a blog's role?
An interesting blog I found today, "Christian ette" as I think it!

del.icio.us/eplu_rib_usu_num

Videos dugg by EPLU1RIB1USUNUM